How can I give as much pleasure as I get?

Love-gone-sour 






My boyfriend is five years older than me. He is a great lover, but I’d only had sex a couple of times with my ex before we got together and I feel like I’m lousy, especially when compared to his ex-girlfriends. He keeps asking me to make love to him, but I’m terrified as I don’t know what to do.

He loves me and says I’m wonderful in and out of the bedroom. I love him so much, and want to please him as much as he pleases me. Please, help!
Joke,
By e-mail.
Dear Joke,
Experience is not always the secret of being a good lover. Men who are in love with their partners are turned on by who she is and how she feels about them.
It won’t be sexual tricks that will do it for your man but your body, your face, your smell, your taste. So, show him how much you care for him – in the way you touch, kiss and respond to his love-making.
Once you’re confident, ask him to teach you what he’d like you to do in bed. That will give him a good time and reassure you you’re getting it right.


EmoticonEmoticon